[Asterisk-Users] AVAYA & Asteris & H323 chanel

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 06:36:59 MST 2005

 Yes. I configured it for a former employer.

 We had an S8700 talking to * via h.323 with no problems.

 oh323 did need to have it's rtp frame size adjusted initially for
some sound quality issues, and we needed to dbl check that oh323
wasn't trying to negotiate for codecs that * didn't want to handle.

  Aside from that, it's been working flawlessly since.