[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Panasonic KX-TD1232

Michael J. Tubby B.Sc (Hons) G8TIC mike.tubby at thorcom.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 06:07:04 MST 2005

Amund,

I can't speak for the Digium ISDN card, but in Europe the Eicon
Diva Server card and AVM C4 server cards work well for connection
to to exchange lines.

For what you want to do you need ISDN cards that operate in
"NT" and/or "TE" mode. Assuming that you are using all 4 x BRI (8
channels) in the 1232 then you need a 4xBRI card facing your
Panasonic exmulating the exchange and a 4xBRI card facing the
exchange.

>From recollection the AVM C4 cannot emulate the exchange, so
you probably need theb Eicon Diva Server card:

    http://www.eicon.com/worldwide/products/MediaGateways/disv4bri.htm

Mike