[Asterisk-Users] empty HDLC frame or bad CRC received

Bart Seresia bart at wsn.be
Wed Jun 15 05:28:16 MST 2005

I notice to post, having the same problem (probably from the same
person)

I resently also switched from i4l to other (first tried capi but that
didn't work out)

Now I installed zaphfc and it works (I can call and I can receive calls)
but from the moment I load zaptel (modprobe zaptel) I get al lot of
empty HDLC frame or bad CRC received messages (and the never stop). I
also noticed that sometimes asterisk doesn't pick up (doesn't notice
there is being called)

When I do have a call I frequently (every 2 -3 seconds) hear a crack on
both sides (only when connected to via isdn)

I tryied chaning the signalling thing, didn't change anything, but I
think it is not related as I get the messages whereter or not asterisk
is running (they start appearing as soon as I load zaptel)

Anybody any idea?

Bart Seresia