[Asterisk-Users] Personalised Unavail / busy messages no longer play

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Jun 15 03:13:16 MST 2005

We just upgraded our * to CVS head, and came across the following
strange error:

the personalised "Busy" and "unavailable" messages no longer play, we
get the default Allison voice instead.

I think that it is a problem with the wav49 format, because if I
rerecord my personalised message, a new file with .wav is created, and
this works.

Anybody have any clues on this ?

I also recently changed the voicemail.conf file to use wav instead of
wav49, but I thought that was for attached messages - do I need to have
both ?

Julain