[Asterisk-Users] [PRI] TE110P

Timothy Costello tim at cteusa.com
Tue Jun 14 19:18:39 MST 2005

On Jun 14, 2005, at 9:07 PM, Michael L. Young wrote:

> Does the TE110P support NI1 or NI2?  (I think the answer is both)
>
> What is the number of digits outpulsed?
>
> Is there a version number on the TE110P card?

Switchtypes supported on asterisk (from zapata.conf.sample):

; national:       National ISDN 2 (default)
; dms100:         Nortel DMS100
; 4ess:           AT&T 4ESS
; 5ess:           Lucent 5ESS
; euroisdn:       EuroISDN
; ni1:            Old National ISDN 1
; qsig:           Q.SIG

Number of digits outpulsed is configured as part of your dialplan,
i.e. how many do they want... and if its a PRI:
; unknown:        Unknown
; private:        Private ISDN
; national:       National ISDN
; international:  International ISDN

There is the type of Dialplan usually Unknown and then their end
should "figure it out" like it does on a normal POTS line.

As for version number I don't know, but that is probably less
important then they think because so much of the cards "functions"
are done in software in Asterisk itself or the Zaptel drivers....

Later;
Tim