[Asterisk-Users] how to make a dialplan on bases of Caller

Jamie Carl jamie.carl at achievecorp.com.au
Tue Jun 14 18:45:48 MST 2005

Maybe have your uas registered in different contexts for outbound
calling.  Then have those contexts only available to dial the
appropriate gw?

Just a thought.  I know you could probably do this with wildcard source
routing but that seems like overkill.

Jamie

Jamie Carl <jamie.carl at achievecorp.com.au>