[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and grandstream weird call probs

Jamie Carl jamie.carl at achievecorp.com.au
Tue Jun 14 17:39:18 MST 2005

Hey all.  I've got a weird problem with the grandstream budgetone101 and
asterisk that I'm having no luck finding any info on.  I'm positive it's
a grandstream problem but i'm hoping someone here can at least point me
in the right direction.

Basically, (and it's a simple problem) if a user taps the hook switch
quickly they get dialtone again but it does not hangup the existing
call.  The user can then make another call, however, i have
incominglimit=1 in sip.conf so they cannot.  This means the original
call get's lost.  Does anyone know how to retrieve the call?  Or at
least where there is some documentation on this 'feature'?

TIA

--
Jamie Carl <jamie.carl at achievecorp.com.au>
Resident Geek