[Asterisk-Users] ATA186 & X100P - detect hangup

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Tue Jun 14 16:10:06 MST 2005

I have a Vonage acct that uses the Cisco ATA186.  Currently, I have the
ATA186 plugged into a SPA3000 to act as the FXO port.  I installed a X100P
card with the idea of replacing the SPA3000.  Now, when I plug in the
ATA186 into the X100P card and make a call into the system (from cell
phone) and hangup when the IVR is playing, Asterisk is not detecting a
hangup and keeps looping the IVR.  If I plug in my POTS line into the
X100P, everything works correctly.

I found a few posts dating back to '03 regarding this specific issue, but I
don't see that it was ever resolved.  At that time, it appeared to be a
issue with the ATA186.  Does anyone else have an ATA186 plugged into a
X100P card?  Do I need to add/change any specific parameters in the
zapata.conf file?

Thanks,
Doug