[Asterisk-Users] Should I choose DSL @ 1.5 or a full T1?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Jun 14 12:39:01 MST 2005

Which then presumably leads to higher overselling in the home market
since use is presumed lower.
Also there are often restriction on the line like no Ips given for
servers and no servers allowed.

I doubt they really care if we can afford it persay... I think it is
just a matter of what pricepoint to what feature set.

>There's also the fact that a lot of companies charge LESS for home
access than for a business, under the assumption that the business will
utilize it more, and/or can afford the higher price.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: