[Asterisk-Users] Call parking in multi user environment

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:16:34 MST 2005

I'm looking for a solution for call parking in an environment where
multiple users are hosted on a single instance of asterisk.  The main
issue being a way to keep user A from picking up calls parked by user
B.

I downloaded the supervaletparking code from asterlink which would
appear to be a solution, but it doesn't compile on the latest CVS
HEAD.  I sent an email to the author just in case he wasn't aware that
it stopped working at some point.

I looked around and I couldn't find references to other solutions.
Did I miss something or am I correct in assuming that the valetparking
addons were the only available options?

Chris