[Asterisk-Users] RJ45 instead RJ11 in Digium's TDM20B card help meplease

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Tue Jun 14 11:11:32 MST 2005

See:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-September/063348.h
tml

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Kumara
Jayaweera
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 1:46 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] RJ45 instead RJ11 in Digium's TDM20B card help
meplease

Dear all,
I am happy to tell you that I received a Digium's TDM20B card for my
Asterisk box today. but the phone jack is RJ45 instead of RJ11. So
Please I need precise instructions to connect a phone to this card.
please, assume that I have a phone (a normal analouge phone connected to
the one end of a cable with an RJ11 jack (at the phone side). and now I
want to connect the other end to the Digium's TDM20B card. what is the
wire combination/sequence for a successful installation? please define
the pin no.s accurately.
You advice/support is highly appriciated.
Thanking you
Kumara

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: