[Asterisk-Users] RJ45 instead RJ11 in Digium's TDM20B card help me please

Kumara Jayaweera kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Tue Jun 14 10:46:06 MST 2005

Dear all,
I am happy to tell you that I received a Digium's TDM20B card for my
Asterisk box today. but the phone jack is RJ45 instead of RJ11. So Please I
need precise instructions to connect a phone to this card. please, assume
that I have a phone (a normal analouge phone connected to the one end of a
cable with an RJ11 jack (at the phone side). and now I want to connect the
other end to the Digium's TDM20B card. what is the wire combination/sequence
for a successful installation? please define the pin no.s accurately.
You advice/support is highly appriciated.
Thanking you
Kumara