[Asterisk-Users] Making Asterisk NOT Pickup a Line when Ringing?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Jun 14 09:30:53 MST 2005

In my situation, my zap line I wanted to skip answering was channel 1.
It was aimed at context [inpstn].

I simply made sure there were no Answer()s in my [inpstn] context... or
anything else that would answer the line.  you could NoOp to put things
in the log, run any scripts you desire, but as long as you don't Answer
the line it won't get answered... :)