[Asterisk-Users] How to setup a test number to know my extension number

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Tue Jun 14 06:30:48 MST 2005

I used to use the following but Festival is such a load hog I just
NoOp the same info and read off the console.
exten => 789,1,Festival('You are currently calling into context: $
{CONTEXT} as name: ${CALLERIDNAME}. number: ${CALLERIDNUM}.
channel: ${CHANNEL}. This is extension: ${EXTEN}.')
exten => 789,2,Hangup

Regards,
Bryce Chidester
Rhino Equipment Corp.
bryce at rhinoequipment.com        SIP: 305 at rhinoequipment.zapto.org
+1 (480) 940-1826 x305                IAX:
guest at rhinoequipment.zapto.org/305