[Asterisk-Users] SIP Authentication

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Jun 14 00:56:48 MST 2005

Stojan,
You have to check what extensions you have enabled in the context
specified in the sip.conf [general] section. All of those will be
reachable without authentication by anyone.

If there's no "context=" setting, Asterisk defaults to the context
named "[default]" in your dialplan. Any extensions in the [default]
context is in that case reachable without authentication.

I hope this is solving your problem. If not, to get help with SIP
configuration issues you need to provide readers of the list with your
configuration and in some cases also SIP debug output. For SIP debug
output, we always need you to turn verbosity and debugging levels to a
maximum so we really see what is going on inside your Asterisk box.

Regards,
/Olle