[Asterisk-Users] SIP Listen to multiple ports

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Mon Jun 13 23:39:47 MST 2005

I just ran a couple of test with CVS Head

Port=5060
Port=5061

Result = chan_sip reports listening on 5060

Port=5061
Port=5060

Result = chan_sip reports listening on 5060 (ignoring port=?)

Port=5061
Result = chan_sip STILL reports listening on 5060

Bindport=5061
Result = chan_sip reports listening on 5061

Bindport=5061
Bindport=5060
Result = istening on 5060

Conclusion - asterisk only listens on one port, and ignores the second
port= or bindport=

ISP.