[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk connecting remote villages in western Uganda

Caleb calebee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:59:09 MST 2005

Mark,

What you are doing is indeed wonderful and I applaud you for your efforts!

I will be sending in my details in an email soon. By the way if you
(or any other non profit organisation for the matter) are interested
in similar efforts going on in Asia do drop me an email as I am based
in Singapore. There is also a great need for rebuilding in many parts
such as the Tsunami-hit areas, etc.

Keep up the good work, and as some say "May the force be with you!" :)

Cheers

Caleb