[Asterisk-Users] ztcfg server crash

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:07:09 MST 2005

I tried to get * stable on a 2.6xxx kernel for about 2 weeks. Then tried it
out on a FC1 2.4.xxx kernel and found none of the issues. I am sure others
have had success with > 2.4.xxx, but I gave up;)

BTW - I was using a TE110P and then a TE405P card for the zaptel install.
Both were setup as T1s not E1s.