[Asterisk-Users] ztcfg server crash

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Mon Jun 13 19:31:23 MST 2005

I was wondering if anyone had experienced the following with asterisk stable.

After a period of time (can vary), If I stop asterisk and try to run ztcfg -v to reinitialise my quad e1 card, the server will lock up. Sometimes it's
a complete lockup, where it won't even return pings, other times it seems to be "partially screwed".

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270