[Asterisk-Users] MCI vs. XO/Allegiance

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Jun 13 16:34:18 MST 2005

Well, the fact that two negatives for XO and a positive for MCI all came
at once says a lot to me.

Interestingly enough their SLA reads...

*	24/7/365 Network Monitoring and Service. If for some reason your
network is having problems, the chances are XO will know about it before
you do and respond before any problems become critical.

Thanks!
Wiley