[Asterisk-Users] MCI vs. XO/Allegiance

Paul Traue, Jr. ptraue at neospire.net
Mon Jun 13 16:23:18 MST 2005

I'm using an XO pri, and as long as you never change anything on the pri
XO's not bad.  Our experience is that if you chance anything on the PRI
configuration they'll screw it up somehow (YMMV).  One thing we have
learned is that XO doesn't monitor our voice circuits, so if one of our
PRI's goes down, we have to notify them almost immediately or they
decommission it so the alert goes away.

Paul