[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail and MS Exchange Synchronization

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Mon Jun 13 15:59:34 MST 2005

Yeah, if you get the Microsoft Partners Newsletter emails they reported
the 75 GB expansion today.

"Increased Storage Limit in Exchange Server Standard Edition

Get more out of mission-critical email. In the fall of 2005 the storage
limit for Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition will increase to 75
gigabytes."

It took me a while to find it through the links the give you. But here
it is

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2003/sp2/overview.mspx

Then scroll to the bottom of the page...

"Mailbox Advancements
Drive down operational costs and the complexity of your messaging
environments with advances such as:

. Increase in mailbox storage size limits to 75 gigabyte (GB) for
Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition in response to customer feedback
and evolving mailbox storage needs.

. New offline address book format offers significantly improved
performance.

. Cache mode enforcement with added flexibility. You now can force
clients into cached mode to help improve performance and increase the
number of active users per server. This is especially beneficial to
organizations seeking to further site and server consolidation."