[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Digium Website Update: Asterisk Busi ness Edition

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Mon Jun 13 14:09:14 MST 2005

Well, yeah, that's the whole problem, isn't it?  You can't follow the
"religion of free software" and still run a company that pays the bills.
You have to compromise somewhere.  Either you go out of business, or you
tick off some of the open source purists.  Interesting perspective on this
from Forbes:
http://www.forbes.com/technology/2005/05/26/cz_dl_0526linux.html