[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk connecting remote villages in westernUganda

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Mon Jun 13 13:14:36 MST 2005

Mark,

This is a wonderful thing to do for underserved societies like Uganda.

The datasheet you have provided and the layout could be the model for
many other developing societies both In Africa as well as central and
South America.

Kudos to Inveneo.org under your able leadership. Keep up the good work.

Seshu Kanuri