[Asterisk-Users] Re: Digium Website Update: Asterisk Business Edition

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning+asterisk at monsoonwind.com
Mon Jun 13 12:48:46 MST 2005

<quote who="trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com">
> Protecting freedoms by putting limits on (thus restricting freedoms).
> Interesting concept.

It maybe an interesting concept, but it is absolutely true.
True anarchy (no rules what so ever) cannot exist.

Your freedom to kill me would impose on my freedom to live.

Lift all laws and the law of the universe seems to come into play.
The strong rules the weak.  You end up with a dictatorship.

To keep something free, there must be a law stopping it from not
becoming not free.  (bad english, but there it is. :) )

--
And, did Guloka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
                                         -Centauri