[Asterisk-Users] 407 Proxy Authentication Required

aram aram at hi-teck.com
Mon Jun 13 09:15:46 MST 2005

            We also have the same problem over long latency networks - ATA
also gives Call Rejected: 407.  We have tried a lot of different phones and
soft phones and the only one working is Xten.

            In any case this is apparently only problem with newer versions
of * - you can use very old version you can avoided the problem.  We were
not yet able to find final solution for this problem.

  _____