[Asterisk-Users] presence and video conference

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Jun 13 08:03:03 MST 2005

Hi Juraj,
I have been trying for some time to fund video conferencing support and
have offered a personal bounty of several thousands of dollars in order
to get it developed.

So far 5 people have contacted me but apart from one point to point
solution I'm still waiting.

In the interim I have purchased www.smiletiger.com software for my video
conferencing requirements.

Dean