[Asterisk-Users] presence and video conference

Juraj Bednar jooray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 07:20:59 MST 2005

Hello,

 I would like to ask, if there's presence support in Asterisk and how
to make it work with
Xten's Eyebeam client. I tried searching all the possible
documentation, google, but I found only a note, that there's a module
in SER, that supports the feature. Is there also support in asterisk?
Any pointer to documentation describing this is welcome.

  One more question -- is there a video conferencing support (like
meetme, but for video)?
I also found some development pages, but without code...

   Thanks,

       Juraj Bednar.