[Asterisk-Users] Oh323 and Caller ID missing

Federico Alves sales at minixel.com
Mon Jun 13 06:04:02 MST 2005

I am sending calls using Oh323 to a Cisco Gateway (AS5300), and although I
set the caller id correctly in my perl AGI script
"$AGI->set_callerid($ani);" , the gateway does not see any caller id coming
from my Asterisk box. I use the very latest version of Oh323 as published in
the Inaccess web site, and Asterisk HEAD from two days ago. The caller ID
important for this client, because he will further authenticate the call
based on the ANI. I am only doing a codec conversion. Any help is
appreciated from Jeremy McNamara.