[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk installation error after CVS update

Gundemarie Scholz spamyousilly at gmx.de
Mon Jun 13 01:53:38 MST 2005

Good morning!

Asterisk 1.0.7 runs fine on my machine with Suse 9.3 when using a
downloaded tarball. But as I wanted to have a look at Realtime I
decided to download everything again via CVS with
# cvs checkout zaptel libpri asterisk
and install it.

Unfortunately though the Asterisk installation itself stops at some
point with the following errors:

=== snips ===
chan_sip.c:36: internal compiler error: output_operand: invalid
expression as operand
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://www.suse.de/feedback> for instructions.
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:148310: Warning: partial line at end of file ignored
Preprocessed source stored into /tmp/ccbflXC6.out file, please attach
this to your bugreport.
make[1]: *** [chan_sip.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/channels'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1
=== snip ===

Checking the file /usr/src/asterisk/channels/chan_sip.c, line 36 says:
ASTERISK_FILE_VERSION(__FILE__, "$Revision: 1.759 $")

Is this now actually an Asterisk error, or a Suse error?

Regards,
Gunde