[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk code

Ibrar Ahmed abrar_ at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 01:36:09 MST 2005

Hi-
I want to learn asterisk code and its archetecture where can i get help.

--- Kib Eki <kibeki at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when i use the *8 for the call pickup the call i fetch is directly
> connected and i can't see the callers number.
> What i want is that the call in the first only rings at my phone and in the
> second i can see the callers number before i am connected.
>
> I am using a polycom 500 ip phone. Is this a special polycom problem?
>
> Regards,
>
> Kib

Best Regards
Ibrar Ahmed
Project Manager.
Comcept (Pvt) Ltd.  Islamabad Pakistan
www.com-cept.com
ibrarahmed at com-cept.com
abrar_ at yahoo.com
Ph # (Off) +92-51-111784784
Ph # (Res) +92-51-2271283
Ph # (Mob) +92-3009543001
Fax # 92-51-111784785
www.com-cept.com
Pick battles that are big enough to matter, small enough to win