[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Community Meeting in Sydney Australia

Shamsul Arefin saktek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:11:08 MST 2005

All those asterisk users in Sydney Australia, we are going to organize
frist asterisk users meeting on 7th July around 6 PM in Lidcombe area.
I will advise the exect address of meeting, once i have some feeling
how many users are coming. In this meeting we will also launch
Australia's first  "Asterisk Community Telecom" for Australian users,
where we all can hook up and stay in touch with each other.  So I
request all of those from Sydney who like to join us please send me an
email on saktek at gmail.com asap.

--
Best Regards
Shamsul Arefin