[Asterisk-Users] DID Issue

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Sun Jun 12 14:02:46 MST 2005

At some time with Qwest for my Frame Relay and 24 voice lines, during all my
similar long-running headaches, they inadvertently gave me a 'direct' tier 2
tech number.  Now normally, you'd expect a trouble ticket # to be handed to
these guys, but they never asked for more than my Circuit ID # or the pilot
# of the DIDs, and helped me right from the switchroom!

If you are lucky enough to get a number like this, its GOLD.

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com