[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 81

patty McHenry pattymchenry at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 09:50:27 MST 2005

As Digium speaks out of both sides of their mouth, regarding what they are doing with code i/we have developed, they are also trying to lock hardware vendors out of this market. They are openly hostile and threaten relationships with those who use PCI based hardware not manufactured by them.

What reason do I have to trust someone who threatens me if I use a non-Digium hardware? Kram's makes "krap" hardware and we all know it. Software and services will be their only sustainable revenue stream.
Pat