[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Digium Website Update: Asterisk Business Edition

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Jun 12 08:10:46 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 15:06 +0100, Bob Goddard wrote:
> On Sunday 12 Jun 2005 08:56, trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com wrote:
> > On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 13:47 -0700, Daryll Strauss wrote:

> > > You're fairly off base with that paragraph.
> >
> > you're fairly stupid.  I wasnt giving a history lesson I was talking
> > about the fact that both apple and FSF tried to do the same thing.
> > Apple did it in about a year (from the time mach actually became
> > available to use the way it is) and FSF is stil trying and stallman is
> > still whining that "its really hard" and that is why he cant get hurd
> > done.
>
> You are the one who is fairly stupid. Apple took Mach, BSD and X and got
> them to talk to each other. The FSF, have taken Mach and are attempting
> to write another BSD.

Thank you for repeating me and leaving out the fact that FSF *cant* geti
t to work, to quote stallman on the problem "its relaly hard" and that
is why they cant get it working.  My whole point was that apple *did*
it.

You have so eloquently proven my point about your intelligence.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378