[Asterisk-Users] Load balancing for each protocol

Yves yves at swissinfo.org
Sun Jun 12 01:56:19 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to find a good solution for load-balancing of several
Asterisk box, for each VoIP protocol (IAX,SIP,H323). My idea is to have
a front VoIP router (or several) who dispatches the calls of the
different boxes.

This routing can be done with SER for SIP (redirect server) & GnuGK  for
H323 (gkrouted 2). Now for IAX, is it possible to configure an Asterisk
box to act as a "Redirect server" and not as a "proxy" ?

Any help would be appreciated, even you're telling me I'm going in the
wrong direction.

cheers,

Yves.