[Asterisk-Users] Manager API timestamps of events

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 09:10:30 MST 2005

i think the time between sent event from Asterisk and catch the event
with some other application is not important for most applications, so
you may save the timestamp from your own application.

And of course you have other option, modify the function:

int manager_event(int category, char *event, char *fmt, ...)

in the file manager.c

and there you can make it to always send a timestamp at the end of the events.

Best Regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"