[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse DTMF Problems Anyone?

Michael Stearne mstearne at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:13:55 MST 2005

On 6/11/05, Rich Adamson <radamson at routers.com> wrote:
> I don't believe relaxdtmf is a valid parameter for iax.conf; just sip.conf.
> (per the most recent sample configs)

I didn't find it either.  I put it in the config anyway but it didn't
seem to make a difference.  I also tried changing the call codec to
ulaw but that had no significant change either.

I am taking in 6 six digits maybe other people are experiencing this
but I see it more because of the length of the digitas being taken in.

Michael