[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users & Developers on their way to Madrid - Meet us there!

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Jun 11 07:23:59 MST 2005

We're getting close to Astricon Europe 2005, the first Asterisk
Community gathering in Europe. Speakers are coming in from all over the
US and Europe, as well as far away as New Zealand, to talk, teach and
discuss Asterisk -the Open Source PBX.

At this time, we're still accepting registrations online,
where you reserve a hotel room and pay for the conference.

Make sure you register now, so we can plan food, drinks and
room-space.
* http://www.astricon.net/europe/

Digium is the proud organizer of the Golden Asterisk Pub
on Thursday evening, and invites all delegates to attend!
Mark Spencer and Kevin Fleming will be there with a team of
Asterisk and Digium hardware experts from Digium.

Check the tutorial and conference agenda now online
and book your seat on the conference!

See you in Madrid, the heart of Spain!

Cheers,
/Olle