[Asterisk-Users] Anyone noticed Voipjet voice quality problems?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 07:09:14 MST 2005

It just doesn't make sence to charge for 800 termination... as the
person you are CALLING pays for the call.    If you are strickly VoIP
based then I dunno what to tell you.  We have local PRIs that we route
calls across, so we use those for 800 termination... (why pay for it?)
  IF you were only doing 800 I could see them charging... but if you
are doing all your minutes with them charging for 800 is stupid.