[Asterisk-Users] ATTN: Keith

Tracy Phillips tracyphillips at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 06:56:33 MST 2005

> "should" != "must" - it is not illegal.

True. However, RFC's are in place to make sure we all play by the same
rules. If we all play by the same rules things on the internet tend to
work as expected. I like things to work as expected, don't you?

The reason most people (myself included) block mail that come from
dynamic IP's is the fact that the majority of email that originates
from them is spam. Not all mind you but most.

I wonder if there is an RFC from top posting? I doubt it... seems the
rest of the world can get along fine reading top posts...

--Tracy