[Asterisk-Users] VOIP-INFO

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Jun 11 03:46:18 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 20:11 +1000, Rob Thomas wrote:
> > etc.  However, I missed the initial part of this thread.  Why is this
> an
> > issue?  I went to voip-info.org today just to see what was going on
> > (while writing a googleapi tool to pull all cached docs from a given
> > domain) and it was running and appears to be there.  Nothing on their
> > main page or in news saying that it would be going down.
> >

> That would be me. I took the 'We'll be down on June 9' message off the
> front page because I thought it had been discussed to death, and, as it
> was now June 10, I didn't think it was relevant.

Ahh..  I only go there when I need to look something up, as I havent had
a need in ohh..  well over a month or two, and I missed the initial part
of this thread, I didnt know that there was any outage.  I jsut randomly
tried it tonight to see what was what and it worked so I didnt know why
it was an issue in the first place.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378