[Asterisk-Users] Why does my name not show in the from address

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Jun 11 03:06:06 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 10:02 +0000, Obelix wrote:
> When I check the received email, my user name does not appear on the From list.
> All it says is "To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com".
>
> Is there something configured wrongly in my mail client, or is it coming from
> the mailing list configuration

Maybe its imp but I see:
                              From:
Obelix
<asterisklists at adontendev.net>

Further the fact that many people have quote header strings like mine
that say the name of the person that they are quoting, I have to believe
theirs works too.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378