[Asterisk-Users] G.729AB codec support

stevanus step-one-too at bdg.centrin.net.id
Fri Jun 10 18:42:24 MST 2005

Hi,

As far as I remember, Intel sources state that noone has to spend
anything on their kind of implementation of G729, if he or she doesn't
get any benefit from it at all (i.e: non-commercial use).
Personally, I agree for this kind of practice as this will speed
education rate for people who cannot afford it. [In my country, there
are still many IT professionals that is paid under $200 per month :( ]

Best regards,

Stevanus