[Asterisk-Users] Re:DMS-500 CID name not in CDR

JR Richardson jr.richardson at cox.net
Fri Jun 10 18:01:22 MST 2005

NI2 Protocol, if that is what you mean, not sure what "code set" is.

JR

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 17:05 -0400, jr.richardson at cox.net wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have several * servers connected to T1 PRI's from various service
providers in multiple locations the US.  All the * servers use the same
hardware with the same OS and * version.  When connected to 5ESS Switches,
using the NI2 (national) PRI protocol, the CID name and number come across
fine and populate into the * CDR fine.  I connected to a DMS-500, NI2
(national) protocol and the CID name doesn't get populated in the * CDR.
The only variance in the PRI debug outputs is this, from the DMS switch:

> Jun  9 16:41:15 WARNING[30369]: chan_zap.c:7133 zt_pri_error: PRI: !!
Facility message shorter than 14 bytes

> The interesting part is that the CID name does come into the * server and
is forwarded to the destination phone, the CID name and number does come
across from the service provider.

> I’m thinking there is something particular with the DMS-500 and *
causing this.  Is there a special terminating setting I can throw into
Zapata.conf to help this situation.