[Asterisk-Users] Re: Voicemail and MS Exchange Synchronization

Iassen Hristov ih.ng at databrokers.net
Fri Jun 10 16:18:00 MST 2005

> IMAP is no good.  Outlook, at least in older versions, cannot handle both
> an IMAP account and an Exchange account at the same time.  (They can do
> POP3 and Exchange together, though.)

Does this matter? All we are saying is that Exchange supports IMAP and we
would use IMAP as the protocol to delete the message from the user's
mailbox. How does the user access his mailbox is his choice.

Now having said that, obviously we can't delete the message from the local
store of the POP3 client after it has been already downloaded, but we are
not talking about that, are we?