[Asterisk-Users] ATTN: Keith

Sean Kennedy skennedy at tpno-co.org
Fri Jun 10 12:56:39 MST 2005

Legitimate or not, if you are asking me for help off list ( as a number
of you have done ) and you never get a reply from me, that's likely
why:  You mail server is blocking mine based on a blacklist like ORBS.

I don't waste any time trying to get around this, so I'm sorry if you
folks never get the help you ask for, but it's something you are doing
to yourselves.

Sean