[Asterisk-Users] Anyone noticed Voipjet voice quality problems?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri Jun 10 12:52:29 MST 2005

LOL

I see.  Hmmm...  So one could postulate the theory that it is OUR fault
those providers go out of business!
Maybe something like this...

Provider is doing well and giving good service.
Word of mouth increases userbase and service load fo provider.
Provider wants the money obviously and takes on load in spite of limited
resources.
Provider becomes overloaded and is not longer able to provide quality
service.
Users abandon ship and provider goes under with a fiery belch and the
band plays on.

Soooo, I should only recommend the bad providers so they will go away
and keep the good providers secret so I can continue to get quality
service!  At last, the mystery is solved!!  8)

Or maybe a couple of us should just get together and start our own
company.
One that explicitly places quality above quantity.  Anyone remember when
businesses operated this way?!

I have the contacts if you have the money...  8)

Cheers,
Wiley