[Asterisk-Users] Phantom (ghost) Calls with Wildcard TDM400P

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Fri Jun 10 11:57:00 MST 2005

No, there is nothing else connected to the lines.

Also got a single report of a call coming in, but when answered hearing
a ringing sound on the line (as if you were placing an outbound call).

Incoming caller doesn't hear the ringing but hears the person say
"hello".

This is very strange.

--
John Lange