[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to Cisco Unity

Simone dezmodue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 02:15:28 MST 2005

I understand what you're saying, but I am not the one who makes the
decisions. That decision is made already, so since I am actually getting
your point and I agree with that, the only thing I can try to do right
now, is try to avoid having Cisco Unity in the other 3 offices. I would
love to implement Asterisk in these ones, but if it cannot be connected
to Cisco this won't be an option at all, they won't consider it.

So, back to the question, is it possible to connect Asterisk to Cisco
and have all the functionality expected, and is it hard?

Thanks, have a nice day

Simone